Long CV upon request
- Website: dkarayiannis.eu or tarxjf.info
- Primary Email: email@example.com [GPG Key]
- XMPP/Jabber: firstname.lastname@example.org [how to use)
- (2015— ) BA in English Studies: Theoretical and Applied Linguistics track, (University of Cyprus)
- (2019) International Spring School on Psycholinguistics, Neurolinguistics and Clinical Linguistics, University of Novi Sad.
- (2018) 25th Central European Summer School in Generative Grammar (EGG), Generative Linguistics in Eastern Europe (GLEE), University of Banja Luka.
- (2016—2017) Neuropsychology Training Placement: Skills acquired included operating EEG equipment and on-line EEG software, administrating language-related neuropsychological tests (Center of Applied Neuroscience, UCY)
- (Present) Research Assistant, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Chronic Post-Stroke Aphasia Rehabilitation, Cyprus University of Technology. PI: Dr. Anastasios M. Georgiou
- (Present) Research Assistant, Heritage Greek in Australia, University of Cyprus & Cyprus University of Technology. PIs: Prof. Kleanthes K. Grohmann, Assoc. Prof. Maria Kambanaros
- (2018) Research Assistant, Disentangling Variation: A crosslinguistic investigation of bilingualism and non-standardization, UiT The Arctic University of Norway. PI: Dr Evelina Leivada
- (2016–2017) Research Assistant, Social Cognition in Normal Aging, Center of Applied Neuroscience, University of Cyprus. PI: Dr Panayiota Shoshilou
- Karayiannis, D., Georgiou, A. M., Grohmann, K. K., & Kambanaros, M. (2019, April). Linguistic Impairment Profiles in Four Post-Stroke Aphasia Case Studies: Exploring the Role of Dialectal Micro-Variation. Accepted for an oral presentation at the 7th Novi Sad workshop in Psycholinguistic, Neurolinguistic and Clinical Linguistic Research, University of Novi Sad.
- Karayiannis, D. (2019, April). Language Loss in Cypriot Greek-speaking Adults with Neurogenic Disorders. Invited for an oral presentation at the Cyprus Acquisition Team’s weekly meetings, University of Cyprus.
- Pavlou, N. & Karayiannis, D. (2019, March). Workshop on Websites: Wordpress & Static Website Generation. Invited for a workshop session at the School of Business & Management Research Seminar Series, UCLan Cyprus.
- Karayiannis, D. (2018, August) Root Visibility Across Cyclic Domains: Indications from Modern Greek. Presented at the Open Podium session of the 25th Eastern Generative Grammar summer school, University of Banja Luka.
- Τα ριάλια ριάγια: περηφάνια και προκατάληψη. (2017, November 3). Usus norma loquendi. MYCY Radio. [Recording]
- Karayiannis, D., & Pingouras, A. (2017, April). Τα /ɾiˈaʝːa/, /ɾiˈaʎːa/? Aspects of Yeísmo in Cyprus. Presented at the 1st Cyprus Undergraduate Linguistics Conference, University of Cyprus. [Presentation]
- Karayiannis, D. (2016, October). Are sign languages real languages? Entropia Magazine, (09), 16–16. [Full Text]
- cma-keyboard: GNU/Linux keyboard for Cypriot Maronite Arabic (Sanna)
- cgr-keyboard: GNU/Linux keyboard for Cypriot Greek academic/literary typographical styles
- id3-unicodify.py: a script to autofix mis-encoded audio metadata
- (2018) Conference Organisation: Conference Organiser, 2nd International Cyprus Undergraduate Linguistics Conference, Nicosia.
- (2017) Conference Organisation: Conference Organiser, 1st Cyprus Undergraduate Linguistics Conference, Nicosia.
- (2016) Magazine Editor: Entropia Magazine Issue 9: Languages and Education, Nicosia.